Beastmaster's Coffin

Take your most trusted warriors and head rimward to Bloodwind Spoil. The road through Tormented Lands is hard and perilous: watch out for hungry raptoryx flocks and chaos-worshippers hunting for fresh victims! Deep in the Hag's Claw Forest you will find a beaten craggy hill known among locals as Beastmaster's Coffin. The treasure I spoke of is buried at its foot. Mark my words, sharpen your blades, and don't blab around! Eightpoints slaughter and devour a thousand careless fools a day, but they never remember their names.


I have finally amassed enough terrain to fill a GW standard 22*30'' skirmish terrain table. Rocks and trees are generic enough to fit almost any setting, and their modularity allows me to keep up switching my setup. Time to get some games going!



No comments:

Post a Comment